Please follow this link to the web page of our school uniform supplier.
Here, you can purchase our school uniform which has been carefully selected to ensure high quality. The prices represent excellent value for money.
Our uniform colour is royal blue. The school logo is a mix of two designs drawn by children from Necton First School and Necton Middle School before they amalgamated to form Necton Primary School in September 2007.
Our school uniform
- A school sweatshirt or cardigan with logo
- A white polo shirt with or without logo
- Black or grey trousers/shorts
- Black or grey skirts/pinafore-style dresses (Blue check gingham dresses are an optional alternative in warm weather.)
- Socks and tights must be plain white, black or grey
- Low heeled black shoes
- Hair accessories must be simple and discrete (i.e. no large items such as JoJo bows)
- PE T-shirt: Plain white or blue with or without school logo (no branding)
- PE shorts : Plain black or blue (no branding)
- PE tracksuit: Plain black or blue jogging bottoms/sweatshirt (no branding)
The following items are also available to buy from the MAPAC website but are optional:
- A royal blue school coat
- PE/swimming kit bag with logo
- Book bag with logo
With the exception of watches (not smart watches) and stud earrings, children are not allowed to wear jewellery in school as it is easily lost or damaged and can be dangerous.
Although stud earrings for pierced ears are acceptable for general wear, they must not be worn for P.E. lessons or sporting activities. A child who is wearing earrings in school will be asked to remove them themselves before taking part in physical activities and they must be responsible for looking after them. If the child cannot remove their own earrings, the child will not be allowed to take part in the lesson. Our staff are not permitted to remove the earrings for the child. (This is made in consideration of the safety of the wearer and others and is in line with Norfolk County Council Health and Safety Policy for all Norfolk schools.) If you are considering having your child’s ears pierced, we suggest having it done at the beginning of the six week holiday period.