Fit For Sport
Extended School Club & Holiday Camp at Necton VA Church of England Primary School
*** NEW SUMMER TERM SCHEDULE ***
FREE PLACES AVAILABLE -
20th April to 22nd April.
Book your child's places here:
Extend your child’s school day and enjoy a fun packed school holiday with Fit For Sport!
Fit For Sport, the UK’s leaders in engaging and educating children through fun physical activity, are delighted to be running an active Extended School Club & Holiday Camp at our school.
Fit For Sport plan lots of new and exciting activities every day in order to keep our pupils active and engaged whilst learning the benefits of leading a healthy lifestyle!
Each day, Fit For Sport’s enriching activities will add a depth and richness to children’s learning beyond the school curriculum. Their Whole of Child philosophy underpins all of their programming, with activities split in to 6 categories: Skills for Sports, Let’s get Moving, Learning to Thrive, Learn through Play, Express Yourself and Wellness. Their energising activity program will ensure children will have a lot to look forward to each week with their high-quality sessions that includes opportunities to:
- keep active with a wide range of options
- build confidence through learning new skills
- enjoy positive social interaction experiences with friends
- discover new activities delivered by our expert play leaders
- enhance wellbeing through promoting happiness, mindfulness and kindness
- to children’s learning beyond the school curriculum
All activities aim to add a depth and richness to children’s learning beyond the school curriculum and include a number of exciting, themed weeks to enhance their Fit For Sport experience.
A healthy snack is provided at the Extended School Clubs - details of which can be found on our website.
All prices and timings are on the website at:
Extended School Club: https://www.fitforsport.co.uk/extended-school-clubs/find-your-school/detail/necton-va-church-of-england-primary-school
Holiday Camp: https://www.fitforsport.co.uk/holiday-activity-camps/find-your-nearest-camp/detail/necton-va-church-of-england-primary-school
Fit For Sport are delighted to announce bookings for the Extended School Clubs and Holiday Camp at Necton are now live!
Fit For Sport’s online booking system allows for flexible payment options including - book now, pay later... where you can secure your child/ren’s spots today which our handy payment options.
To book please login/create an account and secure your place online at: https://fitforsport.magicbooking.co.uk/Identity/Account/Login
Please follow the quick step guide below:
- Register a Fit For Sport account
- Please confirm that you have read the Terms and Conditions
- Add your desired Extended School Club/Holiday Camp location as the centre – Necton VA Church of England Primary School
- Add your child(ren) to the Fit For Sport account before attempting to make a booking
- Ensure all the Consent questions, Collector, Emergency Contacts and Doctor details are added.
- After this click on Book Activity to make a booking.
- Select the dates you wish to book!
It’s that easy!
Need Help Registering/Booking? Click here to find their Fit For Sport Booking Help Guide.
Fit For Sport accept:
- Tax Free Childcare
- Childcare Vouchers
If you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to call Fit For Sport’s friendly bookings team on 0208 742 4990 or drop them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.